|Title||2018 KGSP for Graduate Degrees in WKU 2018-01-12 23:02:21|
1.University information_WKU.pdf (file size 316KB)
2.KGSP-G Application Forms.docx (file size 90KB)
WKU is excited to announce the information of the 2018 Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate Degrees.
For the year 2018, we will recommend over 10 international students to NIIED, for degree (Master's & Doctoral) program.
Please find attached the followings:
Check the guidelines of 2017's(from www.studyinkorea.go.kr) carefully for further information such as the eligibility requirements, required documents and directions to submit the application. (Please refer to the below.)
The deadline for application to WKU is March 23rd, 2018.
We will inform you of the guideline and other information of 2018 after announcing from NIIED.
It will be the end of January or the beginning of February, 2018.
1. Applicants and their parents must hold foreign citizenship.
2. Applicants must be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for an extended period of time.
3. Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2018(born after September 1, 1978).
4. Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2018.
5. Applicants must maintain a grade point average (GPA) higher than any ONE of the followings:
6. Applicants with certified scores on their proficiency in Korean or in English might be given preference. Some examples include the following:
Please refer to attachment from the article of last year. The guideline and the forms in 2018 would be similar with 2017's.
http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr (Please click to the site address!)- Scholarships - GKS notice - No. 318 Article - 2017 KGSP for Graduate Degrees Application Guidelines(2017.02.01.)
|Previous||2018-1 Undergraduate Admission Guide for International Students 2017-11-28 01:41:44|
|Next||No next posts.|